Monday, September 22, 2008

Seriously...they need to really think about things before they speak...

So yesterday I went home and helped insulate a shed at my parents place. OMG was it ever freaking hot up there. The interesting thing about this was that we were not insulating it for the first time, but rather re-insulating it after my sisters fiancé had already "attempted" do do it once. Wow...if I hired something done and it turned out like that I would make the person come back to redo it. Dad was not happy at all, but I think since it was my sisters fiancé, it would have been hard for him to make the guy come back. All that I could say when I saw the horrible job that had been done, was "incompetent!"

Later on we were eating and "60 Minutes" was on with an interview of John McCain. Dad was all excited. I don't remember what I said, but I know it was something that totally dissed McCain and Palin. Dad was like..."Oh I don't think so." So I went on, but really didn't get to say what I wanted as I was getting upset that he is such a supporter of McCain. I had to make myself leave. It is not like I walked out pissed off, but I rather excused myself politely, without confrontation...like the discussion had not just happened.

Anyway, I wanted to say this:
The only people who vote republican are afraid of 3 stupid things, that make for a very poor poor decision.
  1. Money/Taxes: OMG the democrats are going tax me more. Come-freaking-on!!!! Really do you think they are going to tax you out of your house, which more than likely you are already backwards on because of the republican administration that currently f'ed things up? Oh and I also did say this to Dad, "Do you think that, no matter who gets into office, taxes will stay the same?" Are you kidding me!!! They just put up $2 BILLION to bail these stupid fucking banks out. Who do you think is going to have to pay back that $2 BILLION? It is going to be you an I, TAXPAYERS! And how do you think they are going to have to do it? RAISE TAXES. Very good class!! It is like teaching a bunch of second graders how to count a dollar!
  2. Guns: OMG the democrats are going to take away my guns. All I have to say is....are you fucking kidding me people! Get REAL!!! If that was even proposed, there would be enormous upheaval and this country would be doomed!
    Family values/abortion: OK OK OK....this is a good one. Let's look at the stupid republicans that are currently running for president and vice president. Palin comes across as a perfect little housewife in a town of 6000 people. Really, lets REALLY analyze this!! Ok so Palin, who is the mother of 5. Looks all rosy on the outside doesn't it? Well, her 17 year old daughter dropped out of high school and has an illegitimate/bastard love child. Hummmmm let's think about this one...yeah I don't think that is what the majority of Americans what for their 17 year old children...High School Dropouts with bastard grandchildren. That is, unless you want to be considered total white trash! Now onto the other candidate. Yeah...McCain, now this is a good one too! So McCain goes to war, gets held as a POW. This is totally admirable and I give him a ton of credit for having to go through that. However, his wife is back in the US, gets in an accident and is severely injured. McCain comes back and actually meets a woman that is 13 years younger and is much prettier than his current wife. Oh yeah, and she is enormously wealthy. So he goes out and decides to file for a marriage license, but it is not in the state that HE IS STILL MARRIED IN!
  3. Family values? Not the family values I would want in my household...regarding both their situations. Oh yeah, and abortion...Are you kidding me!!!! It sounds like the catholic's have their hand in this one. The republicans might as well out-law contraceptives too. This is not 1930 anymore. Get real!!!!

No comments: