Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Nervous about giving two-weeks notice

Ok….the long awaited beginning to me posting on Blogger! YAY!! Wow, so I have a friend that has bugged me for months about getting signed up for this Blogger thing rather than posting on Live Journal. He says, “nobody uses that anymore!” Whatever!!! So here we go!! I will have to link to my old Live Journal blog because I don’t want to entirely give it up yet. I have a lot of info on that blog. Sad!! :-(

Tomorrow is going to be a VERY interesting day. I say this because I will be giving my two-weeks notice at work. This new job has been 5 months in the making and is a great opportunity with the federal government. I am soooooooo nervous and unable to sleep because I just wrote my resignation letter. This is going to be sad really. I wanted to go in today and tell them, but I can’t as I have a dentist appointment tomorrow at 11am and they have been known to make people leave right away when they give their notice. Not everyone, but those who leave for competitors, or those who have access to such confidential information, such as myself. I guess they are afraid that someone might share this info or some shit. I donno! I mean, I really like my job and will be sad, but this new position is going to be great. I will have to post about the position next time. Until then…g’night!!



This is the new addition to my Old Blog, which can be found at: http://mnuptowner.livejournal.com/

No comments: